Well.. What are they?
Let me try and guess..
1. How long have you been working in Java/.Net?
2. What is your current project?
3. What are your current interests?
4. Solve this puzzle for me..
5. My favourite.. Tell me about yourself.
Let me tell you one thing. You’re not only wasting your time, you’re wasting the time of the other person too.. All the information is already available one way or the other on the net. Go lookup.
And if you don’t find his information on the web… be sceptical. Start the interview asking why you did not find any information about him on the web.
Lets stop being so superficial in interviews. Especially for developers. Please.
Go deep. Get conceptual. Ask him to code. That is why you recruit him.